Two types of users can work with Forms in Drupal, Form Managers and Restricted Editors that have been granted individual access to a form.
Form Managers can create and manage new forms while Restricted Editors can ONLY modify the forms that Managers give them access to.
If you're a Form Manager, use the following links to find out:
Form Managers and Restricted Editors with access to a form can then use the following links to learn:
- How to Add Elements to the Form
- How to Make Required an Element
- What Form Elements are Available. See examples:
- How to Adjust the Settings of the Form. Including:
- General Settings
- Closing a Form
- Confirmation Message
- Email Handlers (Notifications)
- How to View and Export the Responses of the Form
- How to Add the Form to a Page