Our site supports adding YouTube videos with just the URL of the video.
- Create a new content or edit an existing one, such as a Page, Article, or Event.
- Have a Component with a long format text field, such as the Text Component
How to Add a Video to a Text field
- Edit the content and component where you'd like to add the video
- Type "Enter" to add a new line where to place the video
- Select the "Insert Media from Library" icon in the tool box
- Select the Video tab
- Paste the video URL in the Add Video via URL field
- Confirm the video was added and select Save, and then Insert Selected
The video will be added where you placed the cursor.
The recording below will give you a quick view at the process described.
How to Add a Video to a 50-50 Component (Pages only)
The process is very similar to what was described above, except that we have a component dedicated for videos.
- Edit the content and 50-50 component,
- Go to the Right or Left tab where you want to add the video
- Select Add Content
- Then select the Video Component
- Then select Select Video
- Either select an existing one or create a new one by pasting the URL.
- Confirm the video was added and select Insert Selected