If you need to become a Form Manager, you need to meet three criteria
- Be in a Department, Office, Center, or Institute that provides assistance/support to another group.
- Have an active Drupal Account
- Be willing to train and support the subordinate group
If you do not meet these criteria, then your Form Manager will give you access to a Form that you can edit.
To become a Form Manager, you need to follow these steps
- If you do not have an active Drupal account, submit a ticket to the Help Desk to watch the training video
- Verify that you have watched the video
- Log into Drupal
- Request that the Web Team assign you the roles of Restricted Editor and Form Manager
Once you are a Form Manager, you can then start building forms and giving access to a form.