Tables in Drupal
Modified on: Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 3:35 PM
Where can I use Tables?
Tables can be used in most Text fields.
Due to size constrains, we recommend them primarily in Text and 75-25 Components.
Do not use tables in the Short Description and Header Description fields as these areas are not designed to work with tables.
Create a Table by clicking on the Table icon
in the Text Editor toolbar
You will be prompted with the "Properties
" of the table. Where you will be able to specify the number of Rows and Columns, Caption, as well as Headers. You will have the option to create a Header Row, Header Column, or Both, as can be seen in the next screenshot. These properties can be modified afterwards as can be seen in the next step.
Add or Remove a Column/Row/Cell
- Just like to add or remove a col/row/span, put your cursor in the cell that you want to start the span.
- Now right click go to cell->cell properties
- Put in the number of columns or rows that you want it to span
- click ok
- This has given you the span, but it has not deleted the extra cells, so you need to do this
- Follow the directions above for deleting a cell, you need to delete 1 cell for every column or row that you are spanning.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.