See the image below for the locations of these.
1 - Utility Bar
- The Manage button allows you to display or hide the main Drupal navigation bar.
- Your username allows you to view or edit your profile, and log out.
- The mobile phone icon allows you to preview the site on various devices from the options in the drop-down menu.
2 - Main Drupal Navigation Bar
- The Content button/drop-down menu allows you to add, edit, and manage different content including different types of content, files, and media.
- The orientation icon allows you the option to switch the navigation bar from horizontal or vertical.
3 - Content Management Tabs
- These tabs allow you to manage the specific content being viewed. These options will change depending on the type of content you are viewing.