We ask that each site content editor goes through the “Content Authoring in SiteExecutive” training before setting users up in the system. Training ensures that users are familiar with the software, can perform all needed tasks, and is required for all Comms Associates.
Below are details on how you can sign up for training.
Classes are offered through the JHU myLearning program, to sign up visit my.jh.edu, and log in with your JHED:
- Within the left-side navigation select: Education > MyLearning
- Search for “Content Authoring in SiteExecutive" in the search box found on top of the left navigation
- Click the “Catalog” navigation link in the left column
- Click the “Catalog” tab
- Click on “Information Technology” section
- Click on “Web, Design and Media” section
- Click on the “Content Authoring in SiteExecutive” link
- Sign up for an available day
As a student, your department will need to pay for your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details and the Budget Authorization form.
Completion of the “Content Authoring in SiteExecutive” course is required for all website content editors.
When you’ve completed the training, please submit a new ticket requesting a new account along with the Certificate of Completion .pdf issued at the conclusion of the SiteExecutive course and we will get you set up.