- Select the Preview/Edit tab
- Click Edit Page
- Click in the page where the table will be inserted
- Click the Insert/Edit table tool
- Enter the number of rows and number of columns you would like to be included in the table. More can be added later if needed.
- Enter the width of the table. (For a full-width table we recommend 100 percent)
- Click Save
Making updates to a table:
- Right click inside the desired table or cell. There you can insert or delete existing rows or columns.
- Make updates as needed and click 'Ok'
- When adjusting the size of cells, adjustments must be made to every cell in the row and/or column in order to see the changes applied to the entire table.