Files saved as Portable Document Format or PDF can be uploaded to SiteExecutive and linked within the website. Common examples are applications, Capstone papers, formal policies and reports.
- Navigate to the folder of your website where you would like the PDF to be located. We recommend creating a '_pdf' folder to help keep your documents organized.
- In the right column actions panel select 'Upload File'
- When the pop-up menu appears select 'Add File' and select the PDF file from your computer that you would like to upload to the website and save.
- View the FAQ on creating text links to learn more about linking to PDF files.
- When linking to a PDF file always open in a new window.