If you plan on managing many videos on your website or need to create a video library page, your best bet is to use the Video Library application. If you just want to add a single video to a page or embed a YouTube playlist, you will want to use the Video Embed module.
- In Edit Page mode, click on the "Insert Module" button (3 colored boxes icon).
- Select "Video Embed" from the dropdown menu. Click "OK".
- Select "Video" to add a single video. Select "Playlist" if you are embedding a playlist.
- Copy the ID for the video or playlist.
- To find your YouTube video’s ID, look at the URL of that page, at the end of it, you should see a combination of numbers and letters after an equal sign (=). This is the code you need to enter into here. For example: this video id number is “tuzgU7Lx2H8”.
- Embedding a playlist is very similar, navigate to the playlist page and look for "list=", for example:
- Click "Save".
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.