Deploying Video Library Videos
Modified on: Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 11:15 AM
- Video must first be uploaded and completely processed in YouTube
Enter “Edit Page” mode for the page on which you’d like the video to appear
Place your cursor on a new line where you’d like to place the video on the page
Click “Insert Video” (video camera icon, bottom row, to the left of the image icon)
In the “Video Properties” window:
- Select your library from the dropdown
- Select “Choose by title”
- Select the video you’d like to embed
- Set all Player Properties to “No”, except for “Allow fullscreen”
- Select your video size
- You can find the actual size of the video by opening it in YouTube, clicking “Share”, and then clicking “Embed”. The width and height will show in the iframe code in the text box.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.